Thursday, July 17, 2008

Earn money in Payperpost

I've been blogging for almost 3 months and my main purpose of this blog is simply an online journal of mine. I've never thought before that using blogs can make you earn money. Thanks to my friend Ezekun for telling me that through blog posting, I can earn extra cash. At first, I didn't believe him because for me, it's impossible to earn money through internet (how stupid I was). I even asked him how did you get your money from advertisers? (Silly me, I didn't bump paypal that time). He explained to me the details on how to earn money through my blog. And fortunately, I understood it. Here it goes.

One of the get paid to post sites is Payperpost. Payperpost gather advertisers and bloggers. Advertisers pay you for advertising their products, services and companies through blog posts. Make sure your posts are genuine. Anyway, payperpost only requires a 30 days old blog with a 10 existing posts. No need to wait for 3 months like others do. (That's the good thing about payperpost).

Payperpost is not only for bloggers. It is also open for businessmans who like to advertise their products online. All you need to do is sign up the advertiser's form. I assure you, Payperpost will give you the best bloggers in blogsphere!

Back to bloggers. [Laughs]. Payperpost is just right for us pips! This is an opportunity for us to earn some money at the same time enjoying the posts we make. So, are you a blogger? Then, let's use the power of blog networking to spread the good thing that Payperpost offers.

0 comments: