Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nikon Ultimate Hunter's Package Promo

Bang! Bang! Bang! My classmate always talk about airsoft. This is a modern combat sport or recreational hobby in which participants eliminate opponents by hitting each other with spherical non-metallic pellets launched from a compressed-air gun (or Soft Air gun) powered by gas, manual spring-load, or an electrically powered gearbox.

Actually, airsoft is popular nowadays. Lots of people are playing... girl or boys can play this game. If you ask me... Hmmm...? Yes, I will play this game if given a chance and I would love to be a sniper. Of course, with a goods lens, I will surely eliminate all my opponents! I've heard that Nikon is having a Black Friday sale. They have this "Nikon Ultimate Hunter's Package Promo." It consist of:

-ProStaff 3-9x40 Riflescope with BDC Reticle
-ProStaff Laser Rangefinder
-Silent Technology Rangefinder Case
-Mastering a Long-range shot with BDC DVD
-$50 NikonProGear Gift Card

I wonder how it will affect one's shooting skills. Hmm... I bet this will increase long range shooting skills!

0 comments: